Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update #2

The anesthesiologist just stepped out to talk to me. Things are going well and are on schedule. They are working on getting through the bone to get access to the tumor. They expect to start tumor removal around 1pm. Seems crazy that it takes all morning just to get to the tumor, but an abundance of caution is probably the right method when they are working inside your head.

Side note: Ouch! I just had a major setback. . . Full Tilt Poker is a blocked site on the Hospital wi-fi. Looks like I have to resort to Farkle on Facebook!

--- Mark

2 comments:

  1. Mark - Thanks for the updates on Kathleen. I am praying for her today. Sorry about the poker. LOL. - Sandygb grom DSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I appreciate your updates! I am praying for Kathleen and will watch for updates through the day!
    Yeah that stinks about the poker!!!
    Nicole (DSP designer and fellow Des Moines-er)

    ReplyDelete